Sunday, February 26, 2012

Inspiration

Well, we're back from our week long JoCo Cruise Crazy trip and I decided I needed to start writing.  Was completely inspired to write by the awesome and down-to-earth artists I met on the cruise. I got the idea for this blog after listening to Will Wheaton speak about his family and his life and I thought, "I can do this too!"

So here's my first stab at writing and posting...so please no judgement (at least for the first few posts, anyway)

I hope to talk about life in general, my absolutely loving and geeky husband, and anything that is interesting to me, i.e. books, news, clothes, music, and the games I find interesting.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rita. I think that's a great idea! I've been writing a blog for about 3 years now and love it. It's a fun way to keep track of things and write little stories. Look forward to reading more!!!

    ReplyDelete