Friday, July 20, 2012

Shoes make me happy. I'm superficial. Whatever

What's one of my biggest vices? Shoes.  

I <3 shoes.  

I don't discriminate either.  I love heels and flip flops and sandals and platforms.  It is hard for me to walk out of DSW with fewer than 2 pair.  I've always had a collection of shoes under my desk at work, in my car, and then the pile at home.  For quite sometime now we've had a rule in our house that if I bring a pair of shoes into the house, I have to get rid of a pair.  If I don't choose said garbage pair before I wear the new ones, Paul gets to decide what pair get's trashed.  Slightly ridiculous if you ask me.....I just find other places to hide them hehe


This is only part of the collection :o) I figure what else do I have to spend my money on?  They make me happy, I get compliments when I where them...so yea, whatever :o) If you are going to be my friend, you have to like shoes.

I've also got some of my dream shoes below...someday, when I make my first million- I will buy these and they will be mine. The avenger shoes I will get before the cruise...mark my words!







No comments:

Post a Comment