Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who I Am

I am Marie and Mary's granddaughter.
I didn't get to meet either of my grandfathers.
I'm 29.
I was always the tallest in my grade in grammar school.
I look exactly like my father.
I used to have bleach blond curly hair.
I am a sister.
I am a god-mother.
I love being outside.
I love the ocean.
I'm a rower.
I'm a crossfitter.
I am too nice.
I own too many shoes.
I don't speak up for myself enough.
I've got a ridiculous memory.
I'm a lawyer.
I run.
I eat everything.
I love good food.
I hate the rain.
I love flip flops, even in the winter.
I have a fur baby.
I'm a skier.
I hate heights.
I am a little OCD at times.
I totally eavesdrop into other people's conversations.
I love to people watch.
I talk about my wedding like it was yesterday.
I'm terrible at answering my phone.
I totally text while driving.
I'm not afraid to die.
I know there is a heaven.
I think you can talk to God anytime, anywhere.
I can't draw for shit.
I love being around water.
I'm doing Tough Mudder.
I've got tattoos.
I drink too much coffee.
I love any baby animal.
I'd love to be a sommelier in my next life.
I love cheese.
I am fiercely proud of my family.
I miss the Hudson.
I miss my Marist Family.
I <3 Elvis
I bowl.
I'm usually social chair anywhere that I work.
I read like crazy.
I buy ridiculous jewelry.
I wish I had blue eyes.
I am a wife.
I want to be a mother.
I love getting dressed up.
I love lounging on the couch.
I love eating my husband's cooking.
I hate putting away the silverware.
I don't spend enough time with my dog.
I don't get outside enough.

I'm not sure that's everything, but it's a start.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, I've seen old picture of your mom and I think you look an awful lot like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot:
    I am an aunt.
    I am an awesome best friend.
    I share a brain :)

    ReplyDelete